Wednesday, October 15, 2014

An Introduction

Hi all (or to those who are reading this) i thought for a first post  i would do a small quick introduction to me, just so you understand this blog or at least who i am.

So I'm a north east native, being born and living in Sunderland all my life, I am currently a student at Cleveland College of Art and Design in Hartlepool where i am studying Creative Film and Moving Image. Here i'm able to allow my creative juices flow (Maybe not the best choice of words) and allow me to express my own ideas, i also learn under people who have either been part of the industry or know it very well.

On this blog i will be posting tidbits from my lessons or helpfully knowledge about the industry. I also be posting research and other stuff to do with specific areas in the industry as well. So without further ado lets get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment