Sunday, April 30, 2017

Script Godly: Honos

Image result for Honos Roman God

Overview: Similar to Alexis I wanted Mac to be a minor god specifically something to do with war or fighting as in the script he would be one who would be the fighter of the group, so at first I looked at Celtic god's but I couldn't really find anything until I came across Honos a roman god which fight what I was looking for and I liked having the connection Greek and Roman gods working together has.

Name: Honos

Pantheon: Roman

Deity Type: God of chivalryhonour and military justice.

Symbol: Depicted in art with a lance and a cornucopia.

Unlike of gods that I have or will talk about, there is alot of information about Honos at their but I've added what I feel needed to be add even if its on the small size.
















No comments:

Post a Comment