Sunday, April 30, 2017

Script: Godly Pantheon.


Image result for pantheon gods

For one of my scripts the idea of gods still existing in a modern world that I have had for awhile so I decided to use this post to detail what Pantheon's i'm looking to use for my script but as if I ever come back to the idea and story after i've finished the script.

  • African pantheons

  • Armenian pantheon

  • Aztec pantheon

  • Berber pantheon

  • Canaanite pantheon

  • Celtic pantheon

  • Chinese pantheon: 
  • For my main character I wanted to him to be obviously a reincarnated but I didn't what him to be one of the gods from one of the most used pantheons, I also had imagined a scene where my main character would have a fight seen with martial arts skills so my mind came to him being a member of the Chinese Pantheon.

  • Divine Council: In normal mythology the divine council  is any high ranking god in any said mythology i.e. Zeus preside over the greek divine council etc. In my idea the divine council are the only god's that are too powerful to be reincarnated and remain in god form. These gods are Zeus ( Greek God of the sky, lightning, thunder, law, order, and justice), Odin (The Allfather/ Norse), Pachamama (Inca Goddess of Earth), Nut (Egyptian Goddess of the Sky and Heavens), Amaterasu (Japanese Goddess of the sun), Igaluk ( Inuit Lunar God), Varuna (Hindu God of the SeaOceanTermites,ScorpionsEels and Water), Mors (Personification of Death)
  • Egyptian pantheon

  • Germanic pantheon

  • Greek pantheon

  • Guanche pantheon

  • Hindu pantheon

  • Incan Pantheon

  • Japanese pantheon

  • Japanese Buddhist pantheon

  • Mayan pantheon

  • Native American pantheons

  • Norse pantheon

  • Rigvedic pantheon

  • Roman pantheon

  • Slavic pantheon

  • Sumerian pantheon


















  • No comments:

    Post a Comment